- Monascus red alcohol and water solution, dissolved in water and acetic
acid and displaying a vivid red color.
- Coloring properties are outstanding. In particular, affinity for
protein is excellent.
- Rather stable in heat but unstable in direct sunlight.
- A food color which is stable for such metal ions as Ca++, MG++,
Fe++, and Cu++.
- Offers a wide array of products which span the color tone, from
the R-30 with a strong red tinge to the R-100 with a yellow tinge.
- The acid-resistant, salt-resistant RPH series is also available.
This series can be used in food with an acidity of pH4 or below and
- Offers products which can be easily used in liquid, powder, for various foods.